• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mancini sacked!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mancini sacked!

Breaking news..

Next year's premier league should be interesting.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Benitez?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Breaking news..

Next year's premier league should be interesting.

I was expecting <placeholder>!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Benitez?
        I highly doubt it......

Comment

Best manager around

Comment

Great orchestra
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'd consider Rafa, he's done a good job at Chelsea.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I'd consider Rafa, he's done a good job at Chelsea.
                He has, but it looks like it will be Pellegrini. He has also done a great job at Malaga, but IIRC, they are unable to play in this year's CL due to financial irregularities. City would be a good option for him.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What has he done wrong... he built a squad of incredible players and won the league!

Mourinho?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    What has he done wrong... he built a squad of incredible players and won the league!

Mourinho?
                    As a United fan I also fail to see what mancini has done wrong. There are only a handful of trophies to go for and there can only be one winner. To come second in the league and runner up in the cup (that they should have won) is not a bad effort - United have had seasons like that and not sacked their manager. They seem to forget that before Mancini's team won the league in 2012 and the FA Cup in 2011 they won exactly nothing for a very long time.

I think criticising the board and staff at City didn't help his cause though.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X