• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pity treason no longer has the Death Penalty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pity treason no longer has the Death Penalty

Lord Mandelson: Labour sent search parties to entice migrants | UK | News | Daily Express

The former Labour Cabinet minister joked that in 2004 the Tony Blair government not only welcomed people to work but sent out search parties to find migrants because of staff shortages in some economic sectors.
    DM Deniers here is a link for you :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Mandelson.html
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

What does DM stand for?

Comment

Yes, because THAT is the worse thing that government is accused of!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        What does DM stand for?
        Daily Mail, I kept posting links to DM and people kept saying it can't be true its in the DM. So now I find other sources but if teh DM has more info I link to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Yes, because THAT is the worse thing that government is accused of!
          Its a significant factor 20% of people charged with Murder are recent immigrants, they are also disproportionally associated with other crimes. They have also purposely held wages down.

It doesn't come even close to starting illegal wars or handing more powers to the EU but its significant like allowing the Banks to gamble all our money away then failing to prosecute them.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Its a significant factor 20% of people charged with Murder are recent immigrants, they are also disproportionally associated with other crimes. They have also purposely held wages down.
            WE should stop calling this assault on our lands as "immigration". It is rather a *colonization* of Western societies by Islamoafricans.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Daily Mail, I kept posting links to DM and people kept saying it can't be true its in the DM. So now I find other sources but if teh DM has more info I link to that as well.
              It all went downhill with the foreigners who came over with William the Conqueror. Let's send back anyone who can't trace their UK lineage to before him. That should get rid of most of the South East.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                It all went downhill with the foreigners who came over with William the Conqueror. Let's send back anyone who can't trace their UK lineage to before him. That should get rid of most of the South East.
                It did if you weren't on Team William, took centuries to get peace and stability based on non violent rule.

Comment

Where do we draw the line with these immigrants? We have a German Royal family with the Queen married to a Greek. The three Lions of England, derived from (French) Richard the Lionheart, a king who wouldn't speak English and spent no more than a few months in England. St George the Greek our patron saint. The English language itself, an Anglo-Frisian sub-group of the West Germanic branch of the Germanic family.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                    Where do we draw the line with these immigrants? We have a German Royal family with the Queen married to a Greek. The three Lions of England, derived from (French) Richard the Lionheart, a king who wouldn't speak English and spent no more than a few months in England. St George the Greek our patron saint. The English language itself, an Anglo-Frisian sub-group of the West Germanic branch of the Germanic family.
                    Gradual ethnic mixing over a 1000 years is different to a 10% change in population in 10 years.

after any dramatic event in population change there is normally trouble.

Also all the people you mention were rulers and took England by force / benefit of being related to people who took England by force.

Comment

Working...
                    X