• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone tried a McD breakfast wrap?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried a McD breakfast wrap?

Stuff in a wrap

I'm intrigued by the idea of these and the 99p price-tag but there isn't a McD nearby to try. I find their breakfast a bit of a dirty pleasure especially about 6am, have any of the slobbier members of CUK (most likely long time benchers) tried one?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Stuff in a wrap

I'm intrigued by the idea of these and the 99p price-tag but there isn't a McD nearby to try. I find their breakfast a bit of a dirty pleasure especially about 6am, have any of the slobbier members of CUK (most likely long time benchers) tried one?
    Not personally, but son has tried one and didn't finish it. When even students won't eat them they can't be good. By comparison he, and I, will both eat the regular sausage and egg muffin.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I find their breakfast a bit of a dirty pleasure especially about 6am
      Can't you have a pot noodle like normal people?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        With God watching??

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          For breakfast?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

For breakfast?
            Well I normally have mine slightly before.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The occasional big breakfast or sausage egg Mcmuffin thingie minus the cheese. Can't imagine it's any less tulipe than those.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Stuff in a wrap

I might have had one before, I have some sort of vague memories of reconsituted scrambled egg and some other tulip

Stick with the mcmuffins or find a decent greasy spoon and get a bacon and egg bap/barm/sarnie
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've once ordered BigMac in the morning and they told me that they can't serve it because it's too early

Comment

Gregs, Gregs, Gregs

They do a nice sausage & bacon bap with Coffee for a couple of quid.

Yep I ate them all.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X