• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fecking scum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fecking scum

tried to break into my garage last night.

They came out surprisingly well on the CCTV though...

Was not pleased to be woken at 04:10...

You need to get one of those automatic water cannons with motion detection - they aim in the direction of movement and shoot with very nice precision.

What was in your garage anyway - first build of Lada?

Comment

Was it your CCTV?
      Put the pictures on the internet, all local forums. Send the pictures to your local press.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Dont do that, you might infringe on their human rights!

Mailman

Comment

Oh yes you have

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Good point: I haven't got those CCTV in Operation signs up anywhere...
          won't you.......
          Why not?

Comment

Good point: I haven't got those CCTV in Operation signs up anywhere...
            Web cams surely?
            http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Post it on Google Video.

Comment

Webcam?

Nah.

Proper b&w video cameras with a PIR sensor controlled video switcher thingie with a proper 2.4GHz video sender thingie and a proper time code inserter and video recorder controller thingie.

The switcher thingie and the timecode inserter and video controller thingie were designed, built & programmed by moi.

The cameras were from B&Q & Maplin, the video sender was from CPC and the video recorder is an old one what I bought from Argos in 1999.

The whole thing takes less current in standby than a hard drive...

Not CCTV....they are Web Cams...no need for warning...etc etc
                http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Best Buy Security Cam

I've just seen a video of zeitghost testing his latest security installation

To see it search for "Best Buy Security Cam" on www.youtube.com

Comment

Working...
                  X