• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Idiot Abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Idiot Abroad

Don't watch much telly but watching the above on some Freeview channel.

I really want to shoot that chunt. Then eat a pound of anti-depressants although I suspect I'd be on a high anyway after offing the prick.

Has telly really sunk to such lows?
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Don't watch much telly but watching the above on some Freeview channel.

I really want to shoot that chunt. Then eat a pound of anti-depressants although I suspect I'd be on a high anyway after offing the prick.

Suity's on telly now?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Suity's on telly now?
      I've met Suity, he's a barrel of laughs compared to this guy.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I've met Suity, he's a barrel of laughs compared to this guy.
        Karl Pilkington, supposed to be some hapless fop, he's obviously an actor and whilst I do find him slightly amusing, it's cos of the old scripted line not the pre-constructed made up scenarios he 'ends up' in....

Comment

Don't watch much telly
          Nor me

Yep

Turn it off and learn a new riff instead .... loud enough to spoil the tulip telly the neighbours are watching

Comment

Agreed. That must be one of the most stupid shows ever. And that's why I watch very little TV.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Karl Pilkington, supposed to be some hapless fop, he's obviously an actor and whilst I do find him slightly amusing, it's cos of the old scripted line not the pre-constructed made up scenarios he 'ends up' in....
              He, and Gervais, strenuously argue he is not an actor. He became known through the Ricky Gervais free podcasts several years back (worth a listen) and this is essentially an offshoot of that I think, certainly a logical extension.

Never seen the show but I'd hoped it would be good. Any podcast fans care to throw in their opinion?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Never seen the show but I'd hoped it would be good.
                You'll probably like it.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You'll probably like it.
                  It's true that I'm not an endlessly pontificating intellectual snob who takes pride in maintaining a veil of elitism because it's so important to me how I'm perceived by others and I know I'm nowhere near as special as I like to claim.

Good point.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    It's true that I'm not an endlessly pontificating intellectual snob who takes pride in maintaining a veil of elitism because it's so important to me how I'm perceived by others and I know I'm nowhere near as special as I like to claim.

Good point.
                    No, you'll like it because it's a show about a cretin, made for cretins.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X