• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ne'er cast a clout till May be out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ne'er cast a clout till May be out

Our current meteorological conditions are certainly proving this old adage true.

As I look out the window this morning, I find myself surveying a scene of utter devastation.

All my newly planted bedding has been flattened and what the wind and rain couldn't put pay to has been finished off by the slugs and snails who have been busy chomping their way through all the greenery.

Haven't seen such a mess since local darts champ, Mike Gregory, came careering across all our front lawns in his car after a particularly heavy session in the pub taking out the porch of no. 10 on the end.

Have you seen the pansies in your village?

Comment

Working...
    X