• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shock! Horror! Daily Wail says foreign born commit 25% of the crimes in London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock! Horror! Daily Wail says foreign born commit 25% of the crimes in London

How terrible!

Till you realise that the number of those born abroad living in London is over 35%, so in fact immigrants are committing less crime than you would expect from their numbers. i.e. they are less criminal than native Brits (of all colours).

And that is why the country is going down the drain: lack of basic numeracy.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

As stated elsewhere:

When you're dealing with only 371 murders in the UK, 20% of them being perpetrated by foreign born is statistically insignificant. It certainly cannot be extrapolated to provide any meaningful information about immigrants and crime. But if it feeds your paranoid fantasies - enjoy the feeling of moral outrage.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

can you lot stop with the facts

we like our middle england paranoid redneck prejudiced way of life thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        can you lot stop with the facts

we like our middle england paranoid redneck prejudiced way of life thank you very much

OK. Vetran (sic) will be along shortly so you can each other off.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          OK. Vetran (sic) will be along shortly so you can each other off.
          I think you will find us redneck predjudiced middle englanders also do not practice hurmersexuality either

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I think you will find us redneck predjudiced middle englanders also do not practice hurmersexuality either
            I think you'll find that you practice it in a furtive and underhand way, while being married for example
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think you'll find that you practice it in a furtive and underhand way, while being married for example
              Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

How terrible!

Till you realise that the number of those born abroad living in London is over 35%, so in fact immigrants are committing less crime than you would expect from their numbers. i.e. they are less criminal than native Brits (of all colours).

And that is why the country is going down the drain: lack of basic numeracy.
                Your glib correlation assumes people that do crime in London also live there.

Doorstep. Poo. Don't.

Thick twat.

Comment

It could be projection. Or it could also be forensic observation.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                    Your glib correlation assumes people that do crime in London also live there.

Doorstep. Poo. Don't.

Thick twat.
                    You're right. The biggest criminals don't live in London but in tax-funded mansions in Surrey.

Oh and incidentally, you're a moron. HTH
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X