• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honey Boo Boo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey Boo Boo!

WT-actual-F!!!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Is it a new breakfast cereal?

Comment

I wish I hadn't spent 30 seconds of my life looking that up

Comment

Slack jawed american off spring! The programme trailer they have been running for the last 2 or 3 weeks marked this out as something to avoid imvho.
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          WT-actual-F!!!!
          Thats 'Honey Boo Boo Child' to you

the trailers are - special

Comment

If you don't watch the real honey boo boo, and I have not, there is a south park episode called Raising the Bar that will give you a good idea....from wikipedia.....

"Raising the Bar" is the ninth episode of the sixteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 232nd episode of the series overall. It premiered on Comedy Central in the United States on October 3, 2012 and is rated TV-MA L.

In the episode, Cartman comes to accept that he is obese. However, rather than resolving to lose weight, he concludes that he is entitled to using a mobility scooter for transportation. This attitude is shamelessly embraced by other obese persons throughout the country, including reality television personality and pageant participant Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. As standards of decency continue to deteriorate – culminating in Cartman and Honey Boo Boo being pitted against each other in a "sketti"-wrestling match on the White House South Lawn – James Cameron ventures into the ocean depths to find and raise the bar to more dignified levels.[1]
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X