• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Terry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Terry

Is there in his kit trying to wrestle the trophy out of Frank's hands.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Seen that.

It is like they have extracted the dickheadedness out of a hundred dickheads to create one uber dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Is there in his kit trying to wrestle the trophy out of Frank's hands.

I read that as kilt last night. I wondered why he was wearing a kilt.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I read that as kilt last night. I wondered why he was wearing a kilt.
        Dunno. He is not man enough to wear a kilt!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

There is a certain cosmic justice in Lampard having had the captain's armband for both of those finals IMO.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            There is a certain cosmic justice in Lampard having had the captain's armband for both of those finals IMO.
            Yeah. Don't mind Lamps. Terry???..............c0cksocket!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

John Terry's unique skills is being able to get the public to hate him more every year.

Comment

It's old news, and was announced on Monday that he'd be picking up the trophy. He did it for last years European Cup, was lambasted then and it was like water of a ducks back; the bloke is impervious to everything thrown at him. He's a walking metaphor for everything loathsome in not only a footballer, but a human being.

Comment

Working...
                X