• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geeks Gone Wild!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeks Gone Wild!

BBC News - Star Wars and Doctor Who fans clash at Norwich convention

Police were called to a science fiction convention after an argument between two rival groups of fans.

Trouble flared at the fourth Norwich Sci-Fi and Film Convention at the University of East Anglia, organised by Norwich Star Wars Club.

Police were called after members of the rival Norwich Sci-Fi club arrived to get autographs from two Doctor Who actors at the event on Sunday.

Norfolk Police confirmed officers attended and spoke to both parties.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Love it. In future centuries this incident will be seen as the beginning of the crusades that will blight the 22nd century, the Jedi will slaughter millions of Cybermen but will in turn be consumed by the Klingon empire.

PS Seriously!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'm with the Empire on this one. I've got my blaster rifle and armour on standby!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        I'm with the Empire on this one. I've got my blaster rifle and armour on standby!
        but have you done the washing up yet?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The Farce is strong, Luke.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
            The Farce is strong, Luke.
            It's Life, but not as we know it!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              but have you done the washing up yet?
              Oi!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Go Whovians!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Comment

Working...
                  X