• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob is not friendly, but Tommy is

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob is not friendly, but Tommy is

World's 'most racially intolerant' countries mapped - Telegraph

Swedish economists have stated that India, Jordan, Bangladesh and Hong Kong are the least tolerant countries in the world, while Britain is among the most accepting.

Makes yer proud dunnit?

They tried to interview me, but I slammed the door in their foreign faces and shouted at them to eff off home!

Comment

I'd agree with India being the most racist, make no mistake. I'd put Italy up there too.

The comedy 'Goodness Gracious Me' was really too close to the bone for lots of Indians...

Comment

Francois is a bigot as well:

France coming out as notably racially intolerant at 22.7 per cent.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Francois is a bigot as well:
          The French aren't racist, they hate everyone.

Comment

I'd image the outcome would be different if they expanded the question and specified exactly which race would be moving in next door.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
            X