• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

@Vetran - what's with the constant stream of DM links?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Vetran - what's with the constant stream of DM links?

Are you now the CUK official DM trawler?

I think I missed that memo.

Anyway, your productivity seems very high

Was about to start a thread about that myself.
    He's simply being the ignorant, irritating twat he is.
    Ban him. Or me so I don't have to read this crap.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Sorry only pasted a few today.

next week tractor production will hit record levels.

Did find some Jeremy Kyle style stories that painted my keyboard with disbelief.

I was on conference calls and when you have to listen to some old fart in a young body telling how yet again we are going to revitalise our business, I suspect it will be the normal secret squirrel stuff, then moving manufacturing to somewhere cheaper, giving my local site more work but no more resource and laying a few people off.

I'm also doing some DB work which is taking ages.

The Daily Mail is slightly less damaging than gouging your eyes out which seemed the only alternative.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If you wanted to post nasty things about some immigrants v you could not do better than today's top story on BBC England or the links beneath.

That would confuse 'em! "Typical Wail, Shock Horror. Wait a minute! Oh no, it's the BBC! That does not compute, does not compute , not compute, compute, error! error! error! (rising pitch) error! error! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          If you wanted to post nasty things about some immigrants v you could not do better than today's top story on BBC England or the links beneath.

That would confuse 'em! "Typical Wail, Shock Horror. Wait a minute! Oh no, it's the BBC! That does not compute, does not compute , not compute, compute, error! error! error! (rising pitch) error! error! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!
          Confuse 'em? Who?
          When I call you a cretin I think its descriptive rather than insulting.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Xog

wasn't actually posting about immigrants, it was the idea someone would actually convince someone to go out on a date so his mate could rob her or a guy would look for a prossie on his honeymoon.

I didn't actually note the colour. I assume he is actually 'British'.

And the bloke saying its your fault if your man strays would get the ladies spitting their dummies out!

Comment

Why do people single out the DM? There is rarely a DM immigrant/EU story that is not also in the Daily Express, see today's thing about Romanians etc, but nobody ever moans about the Express.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Why do people single out the DM? There is rarely a DM immigrant/EU story that is not also in the Daily Express, see today's thing about Romanians etc, but nobody ever moans about the Express.
                agree most of the stories are on more 'reputable' papers / sources but do I want to link to the Leftie Graunaid or BBC?

A Graunaid link for everyone

ABCs: National daily newspaper circulation February 2013 | Media | guardian.co.uk

oh yes DM second largest circulation behind the T&B so they reflect the things people are willing to pay to know.

the 'quality papers' are a real minority.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  oh yes DM second largest circulation behind the T&B so they reflect the things people are willing to pay to know.

When you fell out of the stupid tree you must have bumped all the branches on the way down.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

BBC is an arm of the capitalist state.

Comment

Working...
                    X