• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you remember (2)...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you remember (2)...

The computer game that you replayed the most times, start to finish, no skipping or cheating.

For me, Half-Life2. Must have redone it at least 5-6 times. Never seems to get old.
    nomadd liked this post

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    The computer game that you replayed the most times, start to finish, no skipping or cheating.

For me, Half-Life2. Must have redone it at least 5-6 times. Never seems to get old.
    World of Warcraft. Every character variation to max level as it changed over the years. Still working on the latest level 90's.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Lords of Midnight.

Old Greg is utterly tired.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post

I used to play strategy games against people. so there was no skipping or cheating.
        probably the best years of my life
        Rebelstar raiders, chaos, lords of chaos etc
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Solitaire.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Solitaire.

was that the two player version ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Xcom / UFO Enemy Unknown, I must have lost years to that game. I still play it on a netbook on the train commuting
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Quake/Quake2
                Join IPSE

Comment

The Command and Conquer series, probably Zero Hour.

Also Hack, where I discovered that by using a disk sector editor I could give myself eternal health and a wand of death......

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Solitaire.
                    Me too, still haven't finished though Never could get the hang of Minesweeper though
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X