• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

So while I wait for agent to say yah or nah I may as well set this into motion.

What are you doing this weekend?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

spend some time with the family
    try and get 18 holes in
    beer n skittles saturday night

driving up to Glasgow on Sunday for an early monday start

what about you?
    Last edited by original PM; 17 May 2013, 10:26. Reason: politeness

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      spend some time with the family
      try and get 18 holes in
      beer n skittles saturday night

driving up to Glasgow on Sunday for an early monday start

what about you?
      Gardening tonight.

Saturday is the great unknown. will find out when Mrs Eek tells me.

Children have drama on Sunday so taking them there.

Oh and clothes shopping for whitsun half term holiday.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Chilling in my house, catching up on paperwork and perhaps a few beers
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Servicing my classic Audi coupe. This is not a euphemism, although it needs to be.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Being at home (i.e. not in Germany)

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Being at home (i.e. not in Germany)
              Prost!!

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Friday:
                Nothing much, watching TV and chilling with Mrs MUN once the kids are in bed. However, she is unwell so it will probably be watching TV or something as she sleeps.
                It I can find all the relevant bits maybe some armour repair and shopping for new kit. Could do with a new arming jack. Repair SCA sword, or at least make sure I have the bits I need.

Saturday:
                Park run with my son followed by Gymtots and a marshmallow sprinkle thing in Starbucks (if I feeling generous I will get him one too).
                Washing and sorting kit for show next month, repair trailer. Perform inventory to make sure we have everything.
                Sort garage out.

Sunday:
                Church, free taxi service, some sword training if I can fit it in. More kit washing, repairing and orgainising.
                Sort garage out.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  What are you doing this weekend?
                  Continuing with this multi award winning book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Making-Atomi...he+atomic+bomb

Very good so far.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Getting my arse shifted and getting baby stuff down from the attic. Probably going out and buying stuff we aint got. (Its been 9 years mind since last sprog!)

If I was a permie I'd be saying decorating the new nursery but sod that when I get someone to do it for me for £40 a day. LOL. Not worth getting dirty for.....

Hoping to get my pass stamped to watch the cricket in cardiff on sunday weather permitting. Luckily the game last sunday was rained off otherwise the mrs would have had it in the neck off me for causing me the inconvenience of her being in hospital..... ;-)

And better take existing son to see Iron Man 3 on saturday before he kicks off too....
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X