• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!

Gordon Brown becomes father again

Gordon and Sarah Brown

The Browns are parents for the third time
    Chancellor Gordon Brown has become a father for a third time with his wife Sarah giving birth to a baby boy.

The couple's first child, Jennifer Jane, who Mr Brown has said was an "inspiration", died aged 10 days after being born prematurely in 2002.

Their second child, John, will turn three in October this year.

Mr Brown, 55, is the hot favourite to succeed Tony Blair as prime minister. Earlier this year he said he was a "father first of all".

Prime Minister Tony Blair sent his congratulations to the couple when he spoke to reporters at the G8 Summit in St Petersburg.

Mr Blair said he was "delighted" for the whole family.

---------

The question I have is this: will he get his Child Credit on time?

I thought it was going to be Blairforce One had crashed with Blair,Brown, Hewitt et all on board.....
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Good news everyone.

I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I thought he was too busy ******* us!
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
        X