• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP Donor Says Women in Trousers "Hostile"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP Donor Says Women in Trousers "Hostile"

"Walk along any street and you see women using trousers like a uniform every single day. This is hostile behaviour. They are deliberately dressing in a way that is opposite to what men would like. It is behaviour that flies against common sense, and also flies against the normal human desire to please."

- Ukip donor brands women 'hostile' for wearing trousers | Society | guardian.co.uk

The amazing thing is that he actually wrote this for publication in a book entirely devoted to the subject! It's not just some throwaway comment in the pub, or somebody getting flustered when badgered by journalists; he actually sat down and thought up the project, and commissioned a photographer to take creepshots, and sent it all to a publisher, and checked the proofs, and is presumably proud to see it go out into the world with his name on it

Spot a "hostile woman" on the picture!!!

Comment

I'm starting to like UKIP more and more.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

If she's feeling friendly, she might take them off

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I'm starting to like UKIP more and more.
          As a source of mockery?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            If she's feeling friendly, she might take them off

Comment

I wonder what their policy on red PVC catsuits?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I love this one:

Ukip's bloomer over women's rights | Politics | The Guardian

A sexist man promoting womens rights in a party against the EU in the European Parliament, you couldn't make it up
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What really does it have to do with UKIP though?

Comment

I present to you Ms Cristina Scabbia, of gothic milfdom fame, wearing trousers. She looks vaguely hostile. Quite arousing too.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X