• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity excels at something shock horror

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity excels at something shock horror

Working on the classic Audi today. Borrowed my mates garage, and he wanted to help.

It was absolutely fantastic to work on a car without the pressure of having to need it ready for Monday as its a restoration project.

Both my friend and I have spent many years under cars and have about every battle scar going.

So today this car did not want to be dismantled, owing to 23 year bolts, being German, Sod's law, you name it.

Not once flustered, supremely confident and two time seasoned Haynes heroes set to work. I didn't even have to speak, my friend knew exactly what I was thinking and would hand me the right tool.

Getting that crank pulley bolt free was a work of art.

I think I now understand that in my twighlight years I will not be far away from a classic needing attention and tlc.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I went to Halfords today.
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      FTFY

After my missus took her touran to them to get a brake bulb changed, and they failed to do it as the "Phillips headed screw was damaged" and I found out it was torx and the chumps had been trying a Phillips I vowed never to darken their doors again.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Both my friend and I have spent many years under cars and have about every battle scar going.
        You should really look both ways before crossing

Comment

How very homoerotic.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
          X