• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

De Longhi bean to cup coffee makers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Longhi bean to cup coffee makers

Anyone got one? How do they measure up? If I buy one is it going to last?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Crap, the cheapest new express machine is this

Fracino Cherub Domestic/Light Commercial Espresso Machine on eBay!

alternatively buy a second hand professional one.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It doesn't need to be especially cheap, but I can't have one that needs it's own plumbing which most of the professional ones do. Could do with one that uses pods or a bean to cup one to keep the mess down as well.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It doesn't need to be especially cheap, but I can't have one that needs it's own plumbing which most of the professional ones do. Could do with one that uses pods or a bean to cup one to keep the mess down as well.

As above

Semi-professional 2.3 Litre copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
        Manual fill 3 Litre tank capacity
        Low water level warning
        Auto cut-off feature should the water boiler level drop, preventing damage to the element
        Automatic water level system with probe, ECU and solenoid valve
        Pressure controlled by double contact pressure switch
        The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
        Hot water and steam are released by rotating solid brass valves/taps
        Professional Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
        Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
        Pressure dial gauge showing steam pressure
        Removable drip tray
        Simple maintenance
        No plumbing or installation required, Just fill up the tank and plug in!
        Robust Stainless Steel construction
        1 Year Parts and Labour return to manufacturer Warranty
        Made here in the UK.
        Can be adapted at the factory for use with coffee pod systems - please call our equipment team before ordering!

Fracino Cherub Coffee Machine Semi-Professional Stainless Steel | Traditional Coffee Machines | Kitchen Equipment
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ive got one of these and I love it

JURA's coffee machines: ENA 9 :: JURA United Kingdom

Its expensive but it makes a really good brew and takes seconds. It gets through a lot of beans and the water tank is a little on the small side, other than that its great.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

a previous client co had one of these in the kitchen. It was frequently used by about 20 staff and did't develop any faults in the 6 months I was there.

It made quite nice coffee too
            What it also does nicely is that even when its full of beans, there is a secondary hopper if someone wants decaf.
            Last edited by Spacecadet; 20 May 2013, 07:58. Reason: Fixed the link to the correct product
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X