• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bricking it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricking it

Laura Fernee Says She's Too Pretty To Work

Miss Laura Fernee who is 33 years of age sat down with The Daily Mail for an interview where she explained that after landing a doctorate in science and medical research in 2008 – she found a job in a London as a medical researcher.

But in 2011 Laura Fernee was forced to quit her job because she was being harassed by her male colleagues who found her beautiful and thin (they also left her raunchy gifts and constantly asked her out on dates).
    What would Samantha say?

Yes I would if she was gagged, so that sorted : Diva or Dunce?
    Last edited by vetran; 20 May 2013, 10:35. Reason: too subtle.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Now i'm really ******* confused.

The same story is in the Mail but you posted a link to a DIFFERENT news source
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Now i'm really ******* confused.

The same story is in the Mail but you posted a link to a DIFFERENT news source
      I was intentional, I am willing to change. If I broaden my sources, will people stop insisting the Granuid and the Telegraph are the only sources of truth?

loved the URL though.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Someone should go and interview her ex-colleagues so you get the real story, of which there isn't one anyway, and you'll probably find out that she's an airhead who just wants her parents to pay for her lifestyle (others want the state). Like the lower classes, the middle classes don't want to work either which means that in a few decades there's going to be a lot more people with no savings and not having paid into the system relying on the state but wanting just that bit more...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X