• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible Northern Grub Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Northern Grub Club

Just garnering interest for a possible Grub Club in Leeds, alas however it will be a Monday, specifically this:

Anthony's Restaurant Leeds 'The Home of Food in Leeds' | Guinea Pig Night

Always a good laugh, with 5-6 people you get a good choices of dishes and very sociable where you get to know the people you are eating with!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I have mentioned this before in the General I think but the Shibden Mill Inn near Halifx have had Guinea Pig nights since I was a kid... It was only a few years ago some pointed out to me they didn't actually serve guinea pig....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I have mentioned this before in the General I think but the Shibden Mill Inn near Halifx have had Guinea Pig nights since I was a kid... It was only a few years ago some pointed out to me they didn't actually serve guinea pig....
      I wonder if we get can Pogle up for the evening

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Another potential for a Northern grub Club

A unique dining experience. | Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Another potential for a Northern grub Club

A unique dining experience. | Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
            Having been to Brazil and had the authentic experience, I found the UK offering (Bem BRazil in Manchester) to be a bit crap. The worst aspect was that the meat was dry and tough! A cardinal sin IMO

Gaucho grill in Leeds is probably going to give you a better steak. What I love about Gaucho is how the talk you through the cuts they have on offer that day and advise on the best way to have it cooked.
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X