• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mums net thread: to know when your 4 year old has been on a school trip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mums net thread: to know when your 4 year old has been on a school trip

When she comes home and asks, 'Daddy, what number do you get when you put three sixes together?'

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    When she comes home and asks, 'Daddy, what number do you get when you put three sixes together?'
    18?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      18?
      I get the impression that's not quite what was overheard.

Comment

This thread is now closed pending an investigation by Operation Yewtree.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
        X