• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I, for one welcome our new lizard overlords

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, for one welcome our new lizard overlords

Global perils of dirt, glaciers and lizardocalypse overblown, say boffins ? The Register

A trio of new studies out this week have undermined three of the basic ideas underpinning the belief that the world is facing imminent doom as a result of human carbon emissions and perhaps-associated global warming in past decades. It would seem that the menaces of a runaway feedback loop driven by carbon belching from overheated Arctic dirt, surging sea levels powered by melting mountain glaciers, and imminent extinction for cuddly tropical lizards are all a lot less likely than scientists had previously thought.
    Last edited by vetran; 21 May 2013, 10:05.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Hmm, I sense a cunning plan at work here

Comment

I wouldn't worry. Once the ice caps extend down to the tropics, polar bears will eat all the lizards, thus solving the problem once and for all.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
      X