• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swivel-eyed loon speaks on gay marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swivel-eyed loon speaks on gay marriage

Get in there, Norm.

Norman Tebbit: "Maybe I'd be allowed to marry my son" | Big Issue

When we have a queen who is a lesbian and she marries another lady and then decides she would like to have a child and someone donates sperm and she gives birth to a child, is that child heir to the throne?’

“It’s like one of my colleagues said: we’ve got to make these same sex marriages available to all.

“It would lift my worries about inheritance tax because maybe I’d be allowed to marry my son. Why not? Why shouldn’t a mother marry her daughter? Why shouldn’t two elderly sisters living together marry each other?

That's one way to spectacularly lose an argument

Edit: I had to check that wasn't a Mash link

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Why should we stop there - let marriage be between more than 2 people - how about a group marriage of 100 people.....

Comment

Norm got a good point that can easily be addressed by scrapping inheritance tax.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Norm got a good point that can easily be addressed by scrapping inheritance tax.
          Or marrying your son, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            Why should we stop there - let marriage be between more than 2 people - how about a group marriage of 100 people.....
            Well, you make that case. In the meantime we'll see how we get along with legalising gay marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Grammar school, you see. If he'd been to public school he'd understand gays a bit better.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My point is we should not try to redefine marriage. If we make gay marriage legal then in 50 years time we will be talking about legalising incest and thereafter the marriage of mother with son.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  In the UK that's bigamy though in some cultures it's allowed.

Mind you would you really want more than one wife especially if they had to share the same house?
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    In the UK that's bigamy though in some cultures it's allowed.

Mind you would you really want more than one wife especially if they had to share the same house?
                    Hell yeah!

Comment

Working...
                    X