• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client wants me to write what I'll be working on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My responses vary between just putting in notice and sending a following list of task:
    learning to play ukulele
    watching celebrities in bikini online
    posting on CUK

The contractor in me says just keep on invoicing, but there is a part of me that is really concerned with the fact that client has no clue what they want delivered as the likelihood of success in such a scenario is slim.

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
    My responses vary between just putting in notice and sending a following list of task:
    learning to play ukulele
    posting on CUK

The contractor in me says just keep on invoicing, but there is a part of me that is really concerned with the fact that client has no clue what they want delivered as the likelihood of success in such a scenario is slim.
    Forward the request to your Project Manager for them to explain
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

learning to play ukulele
      posting on CUK

Add to list;

- searcing for another contract
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

reply with a copy of the job description you responded to...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Q: What are you working on?
          A: Your mom
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

"Filling in stupid forms"
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

1. My Thesis.
              2. My Abs.
              3. My Own.

Next.
              nomadd liked this post

Comment

Office chair
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Cracking time to write up your ideal position me thinks...

Comment

learning to play ukulele
                    posting on CUK

Tell them there has been a misunderstanding,; what they are paying for is an ‘attendance fee’
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X