• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teach him to have low rates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teach him to have low rates

The toothless loan shark: Market trader who ran illegal lending racket from his fruit and veg stall is spared jail because interest rates were 100 times LOWER than high street firms | Mail Online

I bet he didn't pay taxes either, surprised they didn't Taser him.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

More a loan tadpole than loan shark
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Friendly Dolphin perhaps?

His only fault that he did not apply for a banking license...

Comment

This is retarded. The guy is clearly providing a service that people want at a competitive price. Sort him out with the necessary license and let him carry on. The trouble is that vested interests have made the necessary licensing expensive and difficult, and that is anti competitive and exactly the sort of problem that government need to solve.

Democratize lending, let us become a nation of loan sharks, and we'll soon see sensible interest rates for borrowing and lending again.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          .... banking license...
          Originally posted by doodab View Post
          necessary license
          We spell it licence in this country - have a look at your driving licence if you don't believe me. Bloody septic cultural imperialism.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            We spell it licence in this country
            It is spelt as "License to kill" in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              We spell it licence in this country - have a look at your driving licence if you don't believe me. Bloody septic cultural imperialism.
              Perhaps there is a market for English English spell checkers. Plan B anyone?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X