• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phew - what a couple of days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew - what a couple of days

Had to re-write a quotation for potential French client #2, a CRO based in Paris. It's a relatively straightforward piece of survival analysis but how pernickety are they? FFS. Still they haven't quibbled about the price - with which I took the piss as I don't really need the work.

Anyway if I get it it means:

1. Bang goes my semi-retirement, back to 5 days a week. Don't know why I do it
    2. I was right that this sector (HEOR) has exploded recently. I reckon there's a real lucrative small business in it, as in getting offices and hiring people, but I can't be arsed
    3. You will have less of my wit and wisdom for your delectation and delight as I will be rather busy for a while

My lazy side always battles my get-up-and-go side. One day I'll find the balance.
    Last edited by sasguru; 22 May 2013, 07:50.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Had to re-write a quotation for potential French client #2, a CRO based in Paris. It's a relatively straightforward piece of survival analysis but how pernickety are they? FFS. Still they haven't quibbled about the price - with which I took the piss as I don't really need the work.

Anyway if I get it it means:

1. Bang goes my semi-retirement, back to 5 days a week. Don't know why I do it
    2. I was right that this sector (HEOR) has exploded recently. I reckon there's a real lucrative small business in it, as in getting offices and hiring people, but I can't be arsed
    3. You will have less of my wit and wisdom for your delectation and delight as I will be rather busy for a while

My lazy side always battles my get-up-and-go side. One day I'll find the balance.

Childminder is on holiday this week, I have all child care and housekeeping duties.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Childminder is on holiday this week, I have all child care and housekeeping duties.
      Wish I did sometimes
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
      X