• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Earlier, warmer Springs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier, warmer Springs

Temperatures drop to four degrees tonight in coldest spring since 1962 | News in Maidenhead | Get The Latest Maidenhead Advertiser News
    Saskatchewan has coldest spring in a century - Saskatchewan - CBC News
    US Headed For The Coldest Spring On Record | Real Science

etc etc

Anyone else notice the Global Temperature has not risen despite the billion pound computer models output?

Only utility bills have a hockey stick rise now.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Yes but how do we make money out of this?

<suity in dirty spekulant mode>
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Yes but how do we make money out of this?

<suity in dirty spekulant mode>
      Selling cheap fire wood for the old and infirm to keep themselves warm this winter?

Or invest in some Al Gore Carbon Credits and let the fookers die?

Comment

Selling cheap fire wood for the old and infirm to keep themselves warm this winter?

Or invest in some Al Gore Carbon Credits and let the fookers die?

Zippy, Norrahe, Cojak, EO, Zeity PM me for details.

Comment

I am not a climate change apologista, but surely, surely people can see it is changing. Year on year we are getting more extreme weather and weather that is out of character with the seasons.

I cannot see how people cannot see how global warming would make us colder either, as silly as it sounds, given what we rely on for our weather patterns.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Zippy, Norrahe, Cojak, EO, Zeity PM me for details.
            Oh dear - That's cruisin' for a bruisin'
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              I am not a climate change apologista, but surely, surely people can see it is changing. Year on year we are getting more extreme weather and weather that is out of character with the seasons.

I cannot see how people cannot see how global warming would make us colder either, as silly as it sounds, given what we rely on for our weather patterns.
              WHS (assuming I parsed the second para correctly)

Unfortunately simpletons like Blasterbates and his ilk are no more capable of grasping the idea of indirect causes and temporarily deferred, or even opposed, effects than a chimp is of mastering quantum field theory.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

How do you explain the fact that "Climate Change" is driven by "Global Warming".

You say the climate is changing rapidly (over decades rather than centuries) but the planet (as a whole) is no warmer than it was 30 years ago?

You really look stupid, like flat Earthers.

Flat Earth = Greenhouse gases and taxes.

Round Earth = Other causes, but hey where's the money (tax) in that?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Oh dear - That's cruisin' for a bruisin'
                  Sorry owly, didn't mean to leave you off the list. Consider yourself added.

Comment

You really look stupid
                    No, you do. Really.

PS Don't bother with the Nat Silver book. It's beyond your ken.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X