• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to have to ask this...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to ask this...

What's an SC and example of an SC-cleared site?

Originally posted by mickey View Post
    NorthernladUK Comment generator

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sc+cleared#

Comment

Security Clearance - Multi-tiered Basic Check, Advanced, CTC, and more

Met Office, MOD sites, anything that is of a sensitive nature - some infrastructure...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Many years ago I was contacted about a refresh project for the high street retailer Dixons, when I asked agent why they had specified SC he said they would be more trustworthy.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Many years ago I was contacted about a refresh project for the high street retailer Dixons, when I asked agent why they had specified SC he said so they wouldn't get Bobs.
            FTFY ... although this has now changed and Bobs are everywhere
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

If you don't already know, you will never get the opportunity to find out.

At least, that how the agencies see it...
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Met Office, MOD sites, anything that is of a sensitive nature - some infrastructure...
                Met Office?

What's secret there - reliable weather forecast given only to the RAF?

Comment

In most cases SC is a complete farce. You get on site and the internal security is like a sieve. Many government departments never used to require SC nor is there a need to do so. The real reason for SC is that they want all their cock-ups and inefficacies kept secret
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Hey Mickey!

Your so fine you blow my mind. Hey Mickey!

Hth

MF
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X