• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frackenburgl Stinkenbier!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frackenburgl Stinkenbier!!!

German brewers campaign against fracking; it might ruin the booze.

Best argument against fracking I've ever heard.

Fracking could ruin German beer industry, brewers tell Angela Merkel - Telegraph
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Frack orf!

German beer is frothy pish.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Frack orf!

German beer is frothy pish.
      Philistine. I bet you drink that warm flat stuff that makes people think flat caps are cool.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Philistine. I bet you drink that warm flat stuff that makes people think flat caps are cool.
        Old ale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I never thought of DP as a beardie.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'll see you one: Bock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Actually I don't drink beer of any kind.

The odd pint of cider, but mostly I'm a wine connoisseur....(whatever is on special )

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Actually I don't drink beer of any kind.

The odd pint of cider, but mostly I'm a wine connoisseur....(whatever is on special )
                I always choose wine by the picture on the label - if it has an animal on then I'm happy
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  I always choose wine by the picture on the label - if it has an animal on then I'm happy
                  Okaaaay...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X