• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grounding all birds in the Dortmund area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grounding all birds in the Dortmund area

All birds are to be grounded from 19:30 until 20:30 this evening in the Dortmund area. Scrounging and worm furtling is permitted.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I thought you had a car to get back home?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I suspect Dortmund airport is going to be busy this evening full of football fans going over to London for the weekend
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I suspect Dortmund airport is going to be busy this evening full of football fans going over to London for the weekend
        As a Spurs fan you might need to explain what the Champions League is to Suity
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          As a Spurs fan you might need to explain what the Champions League is to Suity
          As an arsenal fan you might need to explain the point of progressing past the group stage to Blackwall Mac's old fella

Comment

I thought this thread was about you staying over in Dortmund as all the men folk will be away this weekend so you can dilly dally your way through some of the Ruhrpott's finest
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I thought this thread was about you staying over in Dortmund as all the men folk will be away this weekend so you can dilly dally your way through some of the Ruhrpott's finest
              Flights cancelled. Lock the thread

Comment

Working...
              X