• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch.....

Being a good Catholic today, Fish and Chips!!!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Roast chicken wings from the market
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

A foot long Bratwurst on a cob from the World Market we have on Fridays that turned out to be two six inch ones with the gap covered up with a mush of cheese, chilli sauce and peppers. Pretty soon the strain on the cheesy cement was too much and it started to bend in the middle like an American bridge collapse.

Still was nice and at 5 Euro, a bargain in Dublin....

But, back at the office tragedy unfolds - there are no Aeros left in the vending machine...

Comment

6 slices of bacon on the George Foreman, + 1 Muller light...still bleedin hungry
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Breaded chicken with salad in half a baguette with curry (flavoured) sauce.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            6 slices of bacon on the George Foreman, + 1 Muller light...still bleedin hungry
            bugger...just cut my tongue licking out the muller pot
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Sear it on the George Foreman. You'll get bacony taste and a no longer bleeding tongue.
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

bugger...just cut my tongue licking out Frau muller's pot
                FTFY

and..

Suity?

Comment

Has that anything to do with licking the chutney spoon?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Simply add some fried egg, beans, sausages, fried tomato, fried mushrooms, fried black pudding and fried bread.

HTH

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X