• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yo! Blair!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo! Blair!

Well here is the proof (if any was needed) that the Rev Smiler is a failed *rselicker...to a President that has as much class as a 1980's Times Square crack addicted hooker.

Bush: And thanks for the sweaters - I know you picked em out yourself...

Blair: Oh yes absolutely - in fact I knitted it!!!

(laughter)

Bush: What about Kofi Annan - he seems alright. I don't like his ceasefire plan. His attitude is basically ceasefire and everything sorts out.... But I think...

Blair: Yeah the only thing I think is really difficult is that we can't stop this without getting international presence agreed. I think what you guys have talked about which is the criticism of the [inaudible word). I am perfectly happy to try and see what the lie of the land is, but you need that done quickly because otherwise it will spiral.

Bush: Yeah I think Condi's [US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice) gonna go soon.

Blair: Well that's all that matters but if you... You see at least it gets it going.

Bush: I agree it's a process...I told her your offer too.

Blair: Well it's only if she needs the ground prepared as it were. If she goes out she HAS to succeed whereas I can just go and...

Bush: You see the irony is what they need to is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this tulip and it's all over...

Blair: Dunno... Syria....

Bush: Why?

Blair: Because I think this is all part of the same thing...

Bush: (with mouth full of bread) Yeah

Blair: Look - what does he think? He thinks if Lebanon turns out fine. If you get a solution in Israel and Palestine. Iraq goes in the right way

Bush: Yeah - he's [indistinct]

Blair: Yeah.... He's had it. That's what all this is about - it's the same with Iran

Bush: I felt like telling Kofi to call, to get on the phone to Assad and make something happen.

Blair: Yeah

BUSH: [indistinct] blaming Israel and [indistinct] blaming the Lebanese government....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/5188258.stm
    http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

I think some of the [indistinct] words are in rather convenient places!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

And why is this news?

Some of you guys must live in laalaa land if you have never heard people in power talk like this!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        And why is this news?

Some of you guys must live in laalaa land if you have never heard people in power talk like this!

Mailman
        Yes - we live in laalaa land - i.e. a land where the press is controlled by vested interests (political and financial) and 'off the cuff' conversations by 'people in power' are rarely heard.

I expect you get to hear the NZ power brokers blabbing all the time - as if anyone cared.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
          I expect you get to hear the NZ power brokers blabbing all the time - as if anyone cared.
          Actually Aunty Helen calls me all the time for economic advice!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            And why is this news?

Mailman
            Why is this not news?

Bush rejecting Blairs attempt to position himself as the 'saviour of the middle-east' (as befitting his Rev status) and eventual rise to UN Gen Sec....thats a bit of news.

Of course the real news is the way the two communicated to each other.

This is proof that Smiler is a *rselicker. And the proof that Buch likes it that way.

There is more but I am sure you can figure the rest out.

Comment

Originally posted by NickIT
              There is more but I am sure you can figure the rest out.
              This is Postman Prat, so I seriously doubt it.

Comment

sorry...

I don't play that game.

Comment

Heard on a radio phone-in programme

I'm a poodle owner and I think calling Blair "Bush's poodle" is insulting to poodles.
                  Last edited by Sysman; 18 July 2006, 14:33.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman
                    LOL!!!!

Ok...puppet

Comment

Working...
                    X