• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Russia Today News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia Today News

OK, I now hooked on this channel, not sure if its real news but my god its funny and the on air talent is very !

Already today we have had a member of the BNP who can only be described as very foreign himself Carlos Cortiglia, and generally a very anti Monsanto day
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Larry King joins RT with brand new politics show

Larry King joins RT with brand new politics show. This is a real triumph for RT, if the name is not familiar, his picture will be. He is the US equivalent of David frost.

Award-winning interviewer Larry King will host a mold-breaking political talk show on RT from next month, speaking to both leading establishment figures, and those who are not afraid to go against the grain.
      Larry King joins RT with brand new politics show ? RT News
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Do love the way they dig the US all the time. Makes for a refreshing alternative to the boot licking by the other channels. And Max Keiser makes for a good laugh too. You should see his tweets! LOL
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Watch it in the morning sometimes, especially when Sky and the BBC are trying to outdo each other hyping up minor news stories.

Comment

It's owned by Putin, so basically all the news the KGB thinks fit to broadcast.

Some good stuff on there now and again though; even the KGB appreciates that sometimes the truth beats propaganda by a country mile, particularly when it's a truth others would prefer wasn't spoken

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              It's owned by Putin, so basically all the news the KGB thinks fit to broadcast.

Some good stuff on there now and again though; even the KGB appreciates that sometimes the truth beats propaganda by a country mile, particularly when it's a truth others would prefer wasn't spoken
              It's not owned by Putin, or equally you could say the BBC is owned by David Cameron.

The KGB was disbanded 22 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                It's not owned by Putin, or equally you could say the BBC is owned by David Cameron.

The KGB was disbanded 22 years ago.
                BBC is owned by Ed Milipede, after being handed on by the Blair Brown project.

FSB.

Comment

Working...
                X