• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drummer Lee Rigby - Rest In Peace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drummer Lee Rigby - Rest In Peace

<deleted>
    Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 18:55.
    Bwana

Originally posted by Bwana View Post
    Just wanted to express my sadness, sympathy and respect for Drummer Lee Rigby. What he suffered... I would not wish that on anybody... not even those who inflicted it upon him.

Please only post on this thread if you are expressing respect, sympathy, best wishes, etc. This is not the place for debate.

Drummer Lee Rigby, R.I.P.
    +1

RIP.

Thoughts go out to his family too. Impossible to believe what they must be suffering at the moment.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Honi soit qui mal y pense
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I find it strange that he survived his tour in Afghanistan no doubt in some very dangerous circumstances, but died walking the streets of London in broad daylight. Awful. RIP

Comment

But he died a soldier's death, hand to hand with the enemy (even if they jumped him).
          His death was mercifully quick - he didn't have to suffer from the ravages of old age and cancer and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            But he died a soldier's death, hand to hand with the enemy (even if they jumped him).
            His death was mercifully quick - he didn't have to suffer from the ravages of old age and cancer and the like.
            Yeah but what about the 40 odd years of happy life he might of had?

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
              Yeah but what about the 40 odd years of happy life he might of had?
              True, and that is where the tragedy of his killing lies.

Comment

Working...
              X