• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B idea

I see that something called a fatkini is all the rage. I was thinking of rustling up a few cheap imitations and flogging them on eBay. Obviously I don't want to be accused of copyright infringement so I'm going to call them porkinis instead.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I see that something called a fatkini is all the rage. I was thinking of rustling up a few cheap imitations and flogging them on eBay. Obviously I don't want to be accused of copyright infringement so I'm going to call them porkinis instead.
    It would be helpfull if I knew what a fatkini was
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      From the sound of it, I don't want to know what a fatkini is.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Fashion blogger's 'Fatkini' swimsuits sell out within hours to the disappointment of thousands of eager plus-size customers | Mail Online

The latest thing in beachwear.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yeah, don't fancy googling it while at work.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            From the sound of it, I don't want to know what a fatkini is.
            What it is is a massive business opportunity. There's millions to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
              Yeah, don't fancy googling it while at work.
              Don't you have bank holidays in scotland?

Comment

Don't you have bank holidays in scotland?
                The place i work doesn't require the permies to take them, so the office is open, I came in as its quieter and I can bill!

Comment

You could go a stage further and start flogging tent-sized burkinis
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                    The place i work doesn't require the permies to take them, so the office is open, I came in as its quieter and I can bill!
                    I'm up here too, and the place I'm at is open, so I'm billing. I wasn't sure if it was a Scottish thing or just my client.

Comment

Working...
                    X