• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear!

Where do I start!
    Bloody bearded leftie scum
    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

I can never remember, is it mint sauce you have with that?

Comment

I that someones alsatian dog?

Comment

You can just imagine him grinning in the same manner over the eviscerated corpses of his wife and children.

It's only a matter of time with that sort.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Bestiality dogging gone too far.
          HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

never trust a man with a beard
            I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
              You can just imagine him grinning in the same manner over the eviscerated corpses of his wife and children.

It's only a matter of time with that sort.
              That is his wife.
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

No hunters here?

How many of you eat meat?

Fully fledged carnivore here.
                http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

An american I worked with once reckoned that hunters in the US kill shoot more people each year than our police do.

Don't know where the statistic came from though, as your average american hardly knows what happens in the next state, let alone in another country

Comment

Working...
                  X