• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dundee George exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dundee George exposed

I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Oh to be that young again (sigh)

I would kill everyone on this board to be that age again.

(Actually I'd kill most of the posters on this board just for the fun of it.)
    NOTE FOR THE HARD OF etc.
    Why not?

Comment

Would you kill yourself for being congenitally thick?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

No, I wouldn't want to set a precedent.....

Originally posted by sasguru
        Would you kill yourself for being congenitally thick?
        But don't let me stop you.......
        Why not?

Comment

curmudgeon n. An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions.
          I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

I don't think DG would (if he is a real Dundonian) would allow himself the extravagance of a candle.

More likely he would save up his farts in a jar to power a little gas lamp attached to his hat.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
              I don't think DG would (if he is a real Dundonian) would allow himself the extravagance of a candle.

More likely he would save up his farts in a jar to power a little gas lamp attached to his hat.

He'd make his own out of ear wax.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Ooh, a dictionary user, I'm impressed

Originally posted by Numptycorner
                curmudgeon n. An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions.
                gullible

adjective

Easily imposed on or tricked: credulous, dupable, easy, exploitable, naive, susceptible. See wise/foolish.
                Why not?

Comment

An average emission of fart gas could produce 0.115W per person continuously. It is our future when the oil runs out.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Cow farts are a major contributor to global warming. Think of that the next time you visit McDonalds.

Comment

Working...
                    X