• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Belts that not only look hot, they get you hot!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belts that not only look hot, they get you hot!

Asos pulls belts in radioactive scare | Business | The Guardian

so not only do we have Dobbin in our Dinner we now have belts with a half life.

"Unfortunately, this incident is quite a common occurrence. India and the far east are large consumers of scrap metal for their home and foreign markets. During the refining process of these metals, orphaned radioactive sources are sometimes accidentally melted at the same time. This in turn [contaminates the process] and traps the radioactivity in the metal as an alloy or in suspension."
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Even metal from Bob land is tulipe.

I hope some consumers sue the crap out of these shops for selling such dangerous crap.

Comment

Bionic Bollocks!

I'll take the risk to be a super hero
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
      X