• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep Reset Time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep Reset Time?

mudskipper Game over man, GAME OVER!
    Just asking
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Just asking
    Yes! I saw that last night. Even with a top score of half a million it was reached far too quickly... Time to try and work out a better way of doing this and not offending those who only post in the professional areas of the forum. Might take me a week or so to get around to this as got a lot on

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Yes! I saw that last night. Even with a top score of half a million it was reached far too quickly... Time to try and work out a better way of doing this and not offending those who only post in the professional areas of the forum. Might take me a week or so to get around to this as got a lot on
      Maybe we are just that awesome?!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just hard-code them with MF on -10000 and leave it at that.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

See the problem was you made this time, is that you allowed far too many reps in a short space of time, so those posters who are desperate for attention, have no social skills & are just desperate to be top of what is now, no more than a gamed scoring list (as opposed to a list which once meant that the poster at top was considered the most revered & beloved CUK poster of all time when I used to be top) by repping each other back and forth in a case of mutual masturbation.

May I suggest the following

(1) Making it Anonymous
          (2) Negative rep is double positive rep
          (3) Repping the same person within a week scores less points.

This way we ensure that it is fair, cannot be gamed and that we remove rep bullying from CUK.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            (1) Making it Anonymous
            It was more fun
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              See the problem was you made this time, is that you allowed far too many reps in a short space of time, so those posters who are desperate for attention, have no social skills & are just desperate to be top of what is now, no more than a gamed scoring list (as opposed to a list which once meant that the poster at top was considered the most revered & beloved CUK poster of all time when I used to be top) by repping each other back and forth in a case of mutual masturbation.

May I suggest the following

(1) Making it Anonymous
              (2) Negative rep is double positive rep
              (3) Repping the same person within a week scores less points.

This way we ensure that it is fair, cannot be gamed and that we remove rep bullying from CUK.
              (4)All rep to MF is automatically negative.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                (4)All rep to MF is automatically negative.
                Is anyone daft enough to give him any +ve anyway?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If its such a game then, why not just limit rep and displayed rep to General? People just rep their mates to get these high scores. A huge rep score doesnt mean you talk sense or give good advice out.

Professional forums like B&C and A&L etc should not have rep scores displayed.
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Rep really hasnt been the same ever since Repileaks happened.

Time to get rid of it.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X