• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The infestation of CUK by cretins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The infestation of CUK by cretins

Is it because there are loads of unemployed twats around, or due to the crapness of Labour educashun or due to intelligent families not having as many kids as thick ones over the last half-century or so?
    Who was it who posted that link of falling IQ in the UK?
    The evidence is here.
    And since client 2 has come good, and I'm going to be busy, I'm going to give it a miss for a while.
    Have fun!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

We will put it to the CUK collective.

CUK collective, what do you think?

Yep, looks like they agree.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Is it because there are loads of unemployed twats around, or due to the crapness of Labour educashun or due to intelligent families not having as many kids as thick ones over the last half-century or so?
      The evidence is here.
      And since client 2 has come good, and I'm going to be busy, I'm going to give it a miss for a while.
      Have fun!
      That is twice - once to Australia and now off to talk to plants in B&Q.. rather them than us
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The evidence is here.
        And since client 2 has come good, and I'm going to be busy
        I can see a rise in collective intelligence occurring soon
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

my pea brain is hurting. excuse me while I go for a lie down
          there there.
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The evidence is here.
            Have fun!
            Nurse! Nurse, he's out of bed again!!!!!!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

A 2nd client.

So is that just hand relief or the full works you are providing?

Comment

The evidence is here.
                Have fun!
                Its ok, I can give you a vaccine from cretins, just sent £20 and I will give you a cooties shot
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The evidence is here.
                  Have fun!

Labour did their mighty best to completely dumb down education. This was a massive social engineering plan they had to lower the intelligence of the masses so that they can be controlled in the name of democracy. The idea was to dumb the population down so much that they would be completely dependent on the state and hence would vote Labour into perpetual power. Presumably they got this inspiration from North Korea.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

looks like we have a 97% concensus Sas
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X