• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tied up means you aren't uptight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tied up means you aren't uptight

Could bondage be good for you? S&M enthusiasts are 'healthier and less neurotic' than those with a tamer sex life | Mail Online

Could bondage be good for you? S&M enthusiasts are 'healthier and less neurotic' than those with a tamer sex life
    Those who enjoy indulging in fetishes are psychologically healthier and happier than the general population, say Dutch researchers
    Experts believe this is because they are more outgoing and less neurotic
    Those who played the dominating role in sex games were deemed as the most mentally healthy and submissives the least
    But none of the S&M participants scored lower than the general population in psychological tests
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Hurray! At last a rational justification for being a perve!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X