• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ever told an agent to f**K off?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever told an agent to f**K off?

Do they take it personally and hold a grudge?

Can they get even? By bad mouthing you to other agencies/clients!??!! Just wondered like..

You could tell an agent to feck off today and tomorrow he would be your best mate for life if you landed him some commission.

Any talk of a blacklist is just a load of crap.

Comment

What, any talk?

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
      You could tell an agent to feck off today and tomorrow he would be your best mate for life if you landed him some commission.

Even talking about a blacklist being a load of crap, is that a load of crap?

(DG in 'Jesus H Christ, how bored am I?' mode)
      Why not?

Comment

I've told more agents to feck off than I care to remember. They still crawl back and start sucking at you when they think you can make them some cash.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

It makes them respect you even more.

Comment

Yes. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek

Exactly!!! Did the same to an agent, he layed low for a few weeks and came back with another role - said "water under the bridge, etc.".

They are thick-skinned and thick ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn
                came back with another role - said "water under the bridge, etc.".

So what is the contract rate for managing "water under a bridge?
                Last edited by Phoenix; 19 July 2006, 10:16.

Comment

water under the bridge, etc
                  Pooh sticks ?
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

[QUOTE=Phoenix]
                    came back with another role - said "water under the bridge, etc.".
                    QUOTE]

So what is the contract rate for managing "water under a bridge?

depends on the flow rate - a high flow rate needs more 'managing' thus a higher rate
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X