• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the mummies and daddies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the mummies and daddies

24 People Who Are Really Nailing This Parenting Thing

Silly parenting tricks from the interwebs...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Cross-posting from mumsnet again?

Comment

Wish I'd thought of the get along shirt

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Cross-posting from mumsnet again?
        mumsnet-usa, I suspect.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You have to admit, the wifi password one is genius

Comment

Yeah, I'm rather fond of the wifi password one.

Stepdaughters aren't old enough to be on the computer unsupervised though. Will try to remember it for the future.

Comment

I used to use the WiFi one until they worked out the reset to default password button on the router
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                I used to use the WiFi one until they worked out the reset to default password button on the router
                You need to massively over complicate your network with a couple of cheap Cisco boxes. That will fox them, and when they work it out you can put them in for a CCNA exam.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                X