• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No.10 rocked by secret love affair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.10 rocked by secret love affair

"David Cameron has held crisis talks at Downing Street after being told of allegations of a sensational love affair which has potentially significant political implications for him.

For legal reasons, The Mail on Sunday cannot disclose the identities of the people involved or any details of the relationship – even its duration – other than that they are middle-aged figures. The affair has now concluded.

But this newspaper can report that when aides told Mr Cameron the identities of the alleged lovers he was ‘stunned’, and, according to sources, ‘immediately realised the importance of the story’.

The Prime Minister and his aides also discussed the possible fallout should details of the affair become public – and how such disclosure could ‘blow out of the water’ any major political set pieces planned by No 10.

One senior source told this newspaper last night: ‘This revelation is dynamite. None of us could believe it when we first heard it. Then we just thought, “What a complete mess”.’"

No.10 rocked by secret love affair: 'Stunned' PM holds crisis talks over fears tryst will 'blow political agenda out of the water' | Mail Online

WTF is going there?!?!

Oh dear, Samantha won't be proud

Comment

I don't understand why Cameron would be 'stunned' if they are not in the Cabinet. Has anyone left to 'spend more time with his family' lately? Maybe someone is about to come out of the closet?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I don't understand why Cameron would be 'stunned' if they are not in the Cabinet. Has anyone left to 'spend more time with his family' lately? Maybe someone is about to come out of the closet?
        Family men having gay affair? Still difficult to see how it could be such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Family men having gay affair? Still difficult to see how it could be such a big deal.
          Yep. Can't work it out and Google won't co-operate. Usually the injunctions only apply in the UK?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It's a slow news day and if it's all made up there'll be no-one to sue the OM anyway.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              It's a slow news day and if it's all made up there'll be no-one to sue the OM anyway.
              It's a slow news day but other papers have actual news in them.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

According to Guido Fawkes the names of the couple are so shocking that no one on Twitter has guessed them yet

So that rules out Cameron himself, Osborne, Hague, Pickles, among others.

Maybe it's Theresa May and the Russian Attache, and we're in for a rerun of the Profumo scandal
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It has to be something kinky.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Nick Soames and Eric Pickles. And lard...
                  Last edited by Malcolm Buggeridge; 2 June 2013, 08:20.

Comment

It has to be something inconceivable. A bit of Tory on Lib Dem lesbianism or something. My money is on Sam Cam & Mrs Clegg.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X