• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ed Balls on the tube this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed Balls on the tube this morning

Got on the tube this morning only for this sweaty dirty shirted man, with a gimp (helper) in toe to stand next to me. I thought that looks like Ed Balls, then remebered the dirty shirt and thought no he wouldnt but it was.
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Originally posted by ELBBUBKUNPS View Post
    Got on the tube this morning only for this sweaty dirty shirted man, with a gimp (helper) in toe to stand next to me. I thought that looks like Ed Balls, then remebered the dirty shirt and thought no he wouldnt but it was.
    Well, they dont like washing their dirty laundry in public

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

...and you didn't punch him the face?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        Why. There are entire rings of hell reserved just for him after the Devil explains to other residents what he did to their pensions.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Why. There are entire rings of hell reserved just for him after the Devil explains to other residents what he did to their pensions.
          I like it, prolong the pain; I admire your fortitude, for I couldn't have resisted....

Comment

Him and half the shadow cabinet were on the next table to us at Helene Darroze's restaurant in Paris last year. Can't stand any of them.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

You say that, but I sat opposite Hilary Benn on the way home on Friday afternoon and I exchanged pleasantries with him. I didn't realise it was him until half an hour later, but I still didn't kick him, even though all my morals said I should have.

Comment

^ This ^

better yet its a shame that no one thought to put him under the train he got on

Comment

I would have been starstruck, and just stared at him with a silly grin for the entire journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    I would have been starstruck, and just stared at him with a silly grin for the entire journey.
                    I had the opportunity to push Geoff Hoon off the top balcony of the O2 once. I couldn't do it though, he (unlike that utter bastard Ed Balls) had a look of shame in his eyes. You could see that he knew full well that he was a scapegoat and that he had been given the job to be screwed on purpose... Shame for him really.

I Can't and wont have any sympathy for bollock head though. I have a bag of rabid squirrels with his name on

Comment

Working...
                    X