• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

course expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

course expenses

Hello,

Cheeky one this. I took 3 days off to complete an IT module that am doing.
    I messed up the result and now thinking about sending the institution an invoice for my time. 3 days is a fair bit of cash.

cheeky / optimistic / pissing into the wind?

Company is paying for my training as its work related. Will need to pay for a resit.

Cheers

Originally posted by Kowalski View Post
    Hello,

I messed up the result and now thinking about sending the institution an invoice for my time. 3 days is a fair bit of cash.

Company is paying for my training as its work related. Will need to pay for a resit.

Cheers
    I am thinking of invoicing you for the stupidity of this post and time wasted by reading it

Cheers
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Hello,

Cheers
      The last option. And do you really want to admit on a forum where everyone prays on the smallest mistake that you failed a pointless IT certification exam?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

You messed up so why blame the institution?

Is the institution a mental one?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          You messed up so why blame the institution?

Is the institution a mental one?
          Actually - I like that. LOL

I deliberately didn't call it a collegiate as it sounds to much like eejit.

As you were.

Comment

Hello,

Cheers
            At least your thread helped you achieve one highly esteemed award...

Kowalski is a confirmed cretin
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              The last option. And do you really want to admit on a forum where everyone prays on the smallest mistake that you failed a pointless IT certification exam?

Oh the irony

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

FTFY.

sometimes its easier to give people ammunition, you know about, rather than waiting for them to find something.

Also Grammar nazis really just look sad especially when two fight over the same error.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

FTFY.

Is OP one of your esteemed customers?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Also Grammar nazis really just look sad especially when two fight over the same error.
                    That last one wasn't grammar. It was spelling.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X