• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Being married made me fat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being married made me fat

http://world.topnewstoday.org/uk/article/6234235/

nothing to do with cake then?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Single woman look whats in the fridge and go to the bed, married women look whats in the bed and go to the fridge
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Single woman look whats in the fridge and go to the bed, married women look whats in the bed and go to the fridge
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Yep, but to be fair, look at the men over about 30 in your office; who can blame the girls for choosing a bar of chocolate above nookie with a blubbery lump of snoring wobbliness? Come on chaps, make a bloody effort keep yourselves in shape if you want the ladies to keep their figures. Especially if you want to keep your wife.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Yep, but to be fair, look at the men over about 30 in your office; who can blame the girls for choosing a bar of chocolate above nookie with a blubbery lump of snoring wobbliness? Come on chaps, make a bloody effort keep yourselves in shape if you want the ladies to keep their figures. Especially if you want to keep your wife.
          Words worthy of the bard himself.

Speaking as a blubbery lump of snoring wobbliness I think that ^^^^^^^ may well be the catalyst to finally get me doing something about my somewhat 'rotund' appearance.

Comment

Working...
          X