• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job Offer

Been a plethora of dubious job offers recently here but I reckon this one is real:

Hello,

My Name is Mrs Stacy Becker .We have an assignment as a Detective Shopper for you in your area.

If you are interested. We will like you to confirm your details:

1. Full Name :
    2. Addresss :
    3. City:
    4.State,
    5. Country, :
    & ZIP
    6.Occupation :
    7.Age :
    8. E-Mail :
    9. Cell and Home Phone :

Secret Shopper duty is fun and rewarding, and There is no charge to become a shopper and you do not need previous experience.
    We serve clients across the United States Of America with over 500,000 shoppers available and ready to help businesses better serve their customers.
    Stores and organizations such as The Gap, Walmart, Pizza Hut,Western Union and Bank. One amongst many others pay for Secret Shopper to shop in their establishments and report their experiences. We NEVER charge fees to be a shopper.

JOB DESCRIPTION

ASSIGNMENT PACKET :
    Before any assignment we would provide you with the resources needed {cash}Mostly,you would be sent a check,which you can cash and use for the assignment. Included to the check would be your assignment packet Then we would be providing you details on here. But you follow every single information given to you as a secret shopper .

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Your payment would be sent to you per Assignment which is ($500) Also you will be provided with all expense money for the shopping and other expenses incurred during the course of your assignment.All the tools you will needing would be provided to you with details on every assignment.

There have been reports about lapses in these companies or stores services of their management and some of their staffs. The complaints are based on reports which the customers forward anonymously.

For the following reasons:
    I) Rudeness to customers
    ii) Slow services
    iii) Poor services

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFICIENCY.YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED TO FACILITATE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTION.
    We look forward to working with you and await your prompt response

Regards

Mrs Stacy Becker
    Secret Shopper @
    ================
    I presume that those expenses will also include flights to the USA to act as a 'Secret Shopper.' I'll also be expensing for a disguise, particularly if I have to go to Walmart:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Been a plethora of dubious job offers recently here but I reckon this one is real:

I presume that those expenses will also include flights to the USA to act as a 'Secret Shopper.' I'll also be expensing for a disguise, particularly if I have to go to Walmart:

Ummm - did you mean to post a photo of the disguise?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Ummm - did you mean to post a photo of the disguise?
      Of course. You couldn't tell that was me could you?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Of course. You couldn't tell that was me could you?
        The photo is clearly 15 years old but you haven't changed your wardrobe.

Comment

Working...
        X