• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

tulip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tulip

I've left going to get some food too late and now I'm too hungry to bothered to go for food!
    Coffee's for closers

hungryhouse.co.uk

It's why the internet was invented.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      hungryhoes.co.uk

FTFY
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

hungryhouse.co.uk

Is that like a crapper version of JustEat?

Also: I hate it when that happens... too hungry to decide what to have.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Is that like a crapper version of JustEat?
          No, it's a just as good or better competitor. I've been using it for years. I believe they were on dragons den at some point.

It has a keyword search which is handy cos you can type "cobra beer" or "peroni beer" into it and narrow your search down to restaurants that will deliver beer. This is definitely the best thing ever.
          Last edited by doodab; 4 June 2013, 19:46.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I always read it as hungryhorse...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I just walked back to the house and found a corner shop that sold peri peri stokkies. I don't think I could currently be happier. That was my dinner, with a Coke Zero for dessert.

How many microlives did that waste...

Comment

It has a keyword search which is handy cos you can type "cobra beer" or "peroni beer" into it and narrow your search down to restaurants that will deliver beer. This is definitely the best thing ever.
                I think every single delivery service in Germany delivers beer and wine. In fact there are even booze delivery services like this one: Nachtlieferservice in Darmstadt

Back in the UK, before there were delivery services we just used to ring up the local taxi service, get them to pick up a couple of pizzas and stop off at the offie and we'ed pay them when they arrived.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  I've left going to get some food too late and now I'm too hungry to bothered to go for food!
                  Don't sweat it - you'll be dead by sunrise.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                  X