• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Australians warming up for the summer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australians warming up for the summer

By getting bowled out for 65.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    He he he he. Chuckle I did, laugh even more at Mr's Gowers' timely put down to the unwashed.

Comment

Australians didn't have much to do, but practice sport and drink beer and belch alot.

But now they are China's mining bitches, they spend all their spare time wondering how they can afford a house and food.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        He he he he. Chuckle I did, laugh even more at Mr's Gowers' timely put down to the unwashed.
        Originally posted by Mr Gower
        "The trouble is, if the fans have had 10 cans of lager, their ability to come up with something akin to Oscar Wilde diminishes,"
        Originally posted by Mr Gower
        "I'm tempted to say, how can you have a clash of cultures when you're playing against a country with no culture? That would almost be sledging."

Yes, he has a way with words does our David.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Yes, he has a way with words does our David.
          You do have to laugh; it's already gotten up the nose of some Aussie friends, who have recently gentrified.

I believe the colonials are getting above themselves.

Back OT though, they don't look much of a team, which surprises me the most, not since 'homeworkgate' anyway

Comment

The British Lions rugger buggers have just scored more than that!

Comment

The British Lions rugger buggers have just scored more than that in their latest tour match in Australia.

They scored 69 points.. looks like they have the Aussies "licked" already
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

...and they're getting desperate, rushing through, fast tracking a pakistani leg spinner...

Comment

He'd better be careful because the Wallabies might need to pick him in the front row.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I dislike the rule when they decide to uncontest the scrum, as it seems to penalise the better scrum.

This could be a bad year for the Aussies you know, as I really don't fancy their chances over here for the Ashes.

Anyone going to any of the test matches? I don't often tend to drink, but I do during an ashes preamble...

Comment

Working...
                    X